- Variable Pitch Tread Pattern - Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
- Shoulder & Lateral Z Grooves - Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zig-zag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
- Dual Sidewall - Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
- Reinforced Block Foundation - Adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex.
- Stone Ejectors - Protects the bottom of groove from stone drilling.
- Staggered Shoulder Lugs - Provides traction in off-road environments.
- Edges - The alternating tapered edges and step block edges both provide additional biting edges for more traction.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.