- All-steel, four belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Wide-belt construction and a solid stable outer rib contribute to long, even wear
- Extra wide block and lug pattern with 19, 20 or 22/32" tread depth offers superior traction in wet and dry conditions
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
- Size 225/70R19.5, in both G and H load rating, are able to accept TSMI #15 winter studs to aid in snow traction.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.