Observe Garit KX™ Tire
- High Silica Compound: Enhances wet grip and braking, while maintaining traction in low temperatures.
- Microbit Technology In Compound: Walnut shell microbits dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction.
- Saw Toothed Blocks: Cut through thin water layer on ice for better performance.
- High Density Wavy Sipes: Increase snow traction.
- Longitudinal Sipes At Shoulder Blocks: Improve snow and ice traction during cornering.
- Five Circumferential Grooves: Help prevent side slip.
- Microbit compound featuring walnut shell microbits to dig and bite into the ice surface
- Sharp saw tooth-edge blocks to cut through the thin water layer on ice
- High density wavy sipes produce “edge effect” for better handling and performance. The “edge effect” utilizes the edges of each block to bite into the surface for additional grip under acceleration and braking.
- Unidirectional pattern optimizes snow traction
- Longitudinal sipes at shoulder blocks provide “edge effect”
- Five circumferential grooves prevent side slip due to lateral “edge effect”
- Workmanship & Materials
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Winterforce Tire (Firestone)
Winterforce UV Tire (Firestone)
Extensa A/S Tire (Toyo Tires)
$62.16 - $112.32
Proxes T1R™ Tire (Toyo Tires)
$59.54 - $61.27
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Blizzak LM-60 Tire (Bridgestone)
Blizzak LM-25 RFT Tire (Bridgestone)
Proxes TQ Tire (Toyo Tires)
Proxes R888 Tire (Toyo Tires)
Blizzak WS60 Tire (Bridgestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.